Di., 25. Jan.|
Circular Economy Incubator: National Demo Day
Join us and get to know the 33 Circular Economy projects that went through the CE Incubator 2021. Be inspired and meet new people!
Time & Location
25. Jan. 2022, 17:00 – 20:15
More about this event
After screening and selecting through more than 100 applications, we invited 33 ventures to join the Circular Economy Incubator 2021/2022.
In the last 12 weeks, the ventures participated in weekly lunch'n'learn and peer exchange sessions, discussed challenges and solutions with their personal mentor, and developed their projects further with the self learning tool.
On January 25, the entrepreneurs are now ready to share their vision, progress and learnings with you at this virtual demo day.
- 17:00 Welcoming words
- 17:15 Pitching Session 1: Circularity in Food Agriculture and Packaging
- 17:50 Networking & Transition Break
- 17:55 Pitching Session 2: Circularity in Smart Cities, Industry & Procurement
- 18:35 Networking & Transition Break
- 18:40 Pitching Session 3: Circularity in Fashion and Consumer Goods
- 19:15 Networking & Transition Break
- 19:20 Pitching Session 4: Circularity as Sharing and Platform solutions
- 19:50 Networking & Transition Break
- 20:00 Closing & Award Ceremony
- 20:15 Virtual Apero & Celebration
Please register for this virtual event here on Eventbrite. Closer to the event, we will send you more info and the link to participate virtually.
Please note: "General Public" ticket holders will receive a link to the live-stream, ticket holders of the "Partner, Investors, and Media" category will receive a link to Zoom to connect with the startups directly.
We look forward to meeting you!