Di., 16. März|
Collaborate for systems change: join the scaling impact lab! A collaboration between STRIDE & scaling4good.
Zeit & Ort
16. März 2021, 14:00 – 17. März 2021, 20:00
Über die Veranstaltung
ON HOW TO SCALE THE GOOD THINGS IN THE WORLD with Daniel Zimmer: Director Sustainable Land Use at Climate-KIC and co-founder of scaling4good, Anaïs Sägesser: Co-Founder of STRIDE and co-founder of scaling4good, Katrin Hauser: President of scaling4good and co-project leader of www.siedlungsnatur.ch
“Fame is easy to acquire; impact is much more difficult." Hans Rosling
Our world is changing fast, probably faster than ever. But is it moving in the right direction? Is humanity able to keep it in a safe place given the toll our consumption pattern imposes on its climate and biodiversity? Will we be able to accelerate the highly needed transitions required?
Scaling has been often seen so far as growing and becoming big. In the business world, this is called “scaling-up” and it refers to the classical route of a company expanding its customer base and diversifying its value propositions. A lot can be learnt from scaling up especially in the new context of exponential organisations but scaling is more than that and can also mean replicating (without copying) local successes in other locations and different contexts.
This STRIDE Lab will introduce key concepts, methods and possible tools to make this happen.
Why should you join the lab?
- You are interested to scale your work on creating a sustainable future
- You want to apply tools and methods to your work on creating a sustainable future.
- You want to learn from peers and contribute with your own experiences and knowledge.
- You want to reflect your current pathways to scaling and define next steps.
- You want to become part of a community of practice, a community of fellows working on maximising impact that will support you beyond these 1.5 days.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Understand the step by step method toolbox of methods available to you and apply thescaling4good methodology to your own project.
- Differentiate between what you can do by yourself and where you need to work with which stakeholders.
- Identify different patterns of scaling pathways.
- Shape a strategy process to scale your endeavour in the coming years.
What former participants say:
"It was easily one of the best training I attended these last years." Changemaker who is active in social entrepreneurship since 2009