Di., 02. Nov.|
Collaboratio helvetica: Einführung in System Mapping und das Eisbergmodell
In diesem Workshop erfährst du mehr über zwei Frameworks, welche dir helfen die Komplexität der Systeme zu verstehen, die du zu verändern suchst
Time & Location
02. Nov. 2021, 18:30 – 20:30
More about this event
The societal challenges that we are facing today are very complex and can feel overwhelming. In this context, the question is: How can we make sense of the complex interrelations in a system? How can we have a look at the bigger picture and gain a deeper understanding of the challenges? Where do we even start when wanting to contribute to a systemic change, how do we find relevant leverage points? In this workshop, you will get an introduction to two frameworks that will help you make sense of the system you are working with: system mapping and the iceberg model.
In this workshop you will:
- Get a first introduction into systems thinking
- Learn what system mapping is, and how to use it for your own work
- Create a first system map around a topic that you are working on / where you want to contribute to a systemic change
- Get an introduction to the iceberg model and how to use it to gain a deeper understanding of the current reality and its root causes
- Get concrete tools that you can keep using in your own work
This workshop is part of the Catalyst Lab journey and is open for the interested public.
The costs are as follows:
- CHF 20 for explorers
- CHF 50 for friends and team members of Catalysts
- CHF 100 for externals
The workshop will be facilitated by Luea Ritter and Sarah Friederich, co-hosts of the Catalyst Lab.