Collaboratio helvetica: Einführung in Theory U
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
In this workshop you will:
- Learn what the U process is
- Learn how to update the operating code in our societal systems through a shift in consciousness from ego-system to eco-system awareness
- Get introduced to a framework that explains the root causes of today’s societal challenges (3 divides)
- Learn about the levels of listening and how the way we pay attention influences the outcome of conversations and collaborations
This workshop is part of the Catalyst Lab journey and is open for the interested public.
The costs are as follows:
- CHF 20 for explorers
- CHF 50 for friends and team members of Catalysts
- CHF 100 for externals
The workshop will be facilitated by Severin von Hünerbein and Sarah Friederich, co-hosts of the Catalyst Lab.