Dialogue Evening: Shaping Pathways Towards a Regenerative Future
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
Systemic change is needed to implement the Agenda 2030 and achieve the SDGs in Switzerland, and it can only happen with participatory approaches and partnerships across sectors. We are convinced that Switzerland has a unique potential to build on its history of collaboration and dialogue across language, religious and other barriers to enable societal transformation.
The evening will include short inputs and experience sharing on the Agenda 2030 and sustainable development in Switzerland. This will be followed by an interactive format to exchange with others how we can individually and collectively shape pathways towards a healthier and regenerative Switzerland. Participants from the Catalyst Lab of collaboratio helvetica will host engaging dialogues on relevant topics for a systemic change in Switzerland and share their questions and project ideas.
- Michael Geber, ambassador, former Federal Council's special envoy for sustainable development: The role of the Agenda 2030 in Switzerland
- Nora Wilhelm, Co-Founder of collaboratio helvetica: How can we contribute to a systemic change?
- Education on sustainable consumption
- Circular Economy transition in Switzerland
- Future of work for individuals and organisations
- Integration of refugees and migrants in Switzerland
- Civil courage
Online on Zoom
A dialogue evening co-hosted by collaboratio helvetica and the One Planet Lab