Mi., 15. Nov.|
GreenBusiness Sprint: Solving Sustainability Challenges Together
Apply now! Join us for an interactive GreenBusiness Sprint hosted by GreenBuzz and the One Planet Lab. Sustainability champions will come together to tackle pressing sustainability challenges. This event will foster collaboration, creativity, and innovation as we collectively seek solutions.
Time & Location
15. Nov. 2023, 18:00 – 21:30
Zürich, Zürich, Schweiz
More about this event
Registrations are open - Apply now!
Join us for an interactive GreenBusiness Sprint hosted by GreenBuzz and the One Planet Lab. Sustainability champions will come together to tackle pressing sustainability challenges. This event will foster collaboration, creativity, and innovation as we collectively seek solutions for a sustainable future.
Parallel Sessions with Expert Moderators:
During the GreenBusiness Sprint, we will have four simultaneous sessions, each focusing on a specific sustainability challenge. Our expert facilitators, will guide and encourage participants to brainstorm ideas, share insights, and propose practical solutions.
Meaningful Sustainability Challenges:
The sessions will be centered around real-world sustainability challenges faced by businesses and organizations. Participants will have the opportunity to apply their expertise and knowledge to develop innovative strategies that address these challenges head-on.
To ensure an engaging and impactful event, participants will be carefully selected based on their relevant experience and expertise in the topics under discussion. We will bring together a diverse group of professionals, representing different industries, backgrounds, and perspectives.
Networking and Collaboration:
The GreenBusiness Sprint is more than just a series of workshops; it's a platform for meaningful connections and collaboration. Engage with like-minded individuals, build your professional network, and exchange ideas that can drive positive change.
Session 1: Employee Engagement
- Topic owner: Eva Carranza, Hexagon
- Challenge: How can we continually engage employees to drive corporate and personal sustainability progress
- Critical questions:
- What motivators can encourage employees to actively participate in sustainability-related activities, including corporate volunteering and daily work responsibilities?
- How can we embed sustainability into our company culture?
Session 2: Engaging with companies on nature capital and biodiversity
- Topic owner: Camilla Leopoldino, Vontobel
- Challenge: Based on the TNFD framework, investors need to understand how much companies depend on nature services, what risks they run and evaluate their impact on biodiversity. This collection and assimilation of of qualitative and quantitative data is time-consuming and difficult to source.
- Critical questions
- How do we get away from ESG jargon and use a common vocabulary?
- How can we efficiently get meaningful data from investor relations?
Session 3: How can consultancies accelerate sustainability adoption
- Topic owner: Philipp Schaltegger, PVL Partners
- Sustainability Challenge: How can consultancies accelerate the adoption of sustainability practices and transformation among businesses?
- Critical questions:
- What are key motivators for transformation and how can we influence these from different perspectives
- What is the role that a consultancy can uniquely play
- What knowledge is missing from businesses that consultancies can provide
Session 4: Sustainability in a crowded market place
- Topic owner: Katy Lee, Sundays.
- Sustainability challenge: How can a sustainable business enter an established market place and convince people to switch to a more sustainable product.
- Critical Questions
- How can you quantify and communicate the environmental benefits?
- What partnerships or collaborations can enhance your credibility?
- What are the unique selling points (USPs) of the sustainable product?
- What is your pricing strategy?
GreenBuzz will register all participants. If you would like to take part, please register your interest here.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals and enthusiasts with a passion for sustainability, environmental stewardship, and innovative problem-solving. Whether you are an experienced sustainability practitioner or a rising star in the green business sector, your insights and ideas are valuable to us.
Let's sprint towards a greener world, together.