Do., 05. Okt.|
Greenbuzz: Driving Towards Zero Emissions
In partnership with Siemens, the ETH Center for Sustainable Future Mobility and ETH Sustainability, Greenbuzz is bringing together experts, thought leaders and solution providers to discuss the latest advancements and future outlook for sustainable and fossil-free mobility in Switzerland.
Time & Location
05. Okt., 18:00 – 21:30
Zürich, Rämistrasse 101, 8092 Zürich, Schweiz
More about this event
Approximately 40% of Switzerland’s domestic greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions are attributable to mobility, making it vital that we prioritise the decarbonisation of the transportation sector. However, ensuring a secure, dependable and cost-effective transportation infrastructure that meets the needs of individuals and businesses is crucial for the economic and social welfare of the country. We will explore the latest trends and innovations in electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles and shared mobility solutions, and discuss the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage in thought-provoking conversations, ask questions, and network with like-minded individuals who share a passion for sustainable mobility.
At the event, we will address the following topics:
- Key trends shaping future mobility and Mobility as a service in 5-10 years
- Ensuring accessible, affordable, integrated mobility solutions
- Impact of EV demand on energy grid, ensuring infrastructure
- Public policy for sustainable mobility, effective levers
- Private sector’s role in sustainable mobility, necessary incentives
Cost: CHF 55.00