Social Innovation - How to enable (systemic) change
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
SOCIAL INNOVATION - HOW TO ENABLE (SYSTEMIC) CHANGE
We live in a time where we have at the same time too much and not enough innovation. For many years, the gulf has been widening between cumulative progress in science and technology and modest, if any, progress in social organisation or solutions to societal challenges.
Social innovation means a fundamentally different approach to enabling, funding and doing innovation. Social innovation opens up a conversation about what's really valuable; about what mattters; and about how imagination can be harnessed to make lives better.
How can (y)our innovation efforts support the transformation of complex systems for a sustainable and equitable future? The societal challenges we face today ask for social innovation in different contexts: transforming the ways we eat, work, do business, travel, etc. This lab will allow you to explore how research-based & practice-proven frameworks can bring your change initiative to another level.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Understand the idea and the key elements of social innovation as systemic change framework.
- Apply social innovation principles to your change work, be it as social innovator, impact entrepreneur, intrapreneur, organizational change facilitator, sponsor or policy maker.
- Evaluate various theories of change based on their basic assumptions and evaluate their potential impact and practical implications.
- Design an experimental social innovation plan based on a process of multi-stakeholder collaboration in order to test your change hypotheses and refine your impact.
- Change (y)our tomorrow by starting to co-create impactful social innovations in your field