Di., 31. Mai|
Start Up Campus: Business Creation
No matter if you are about to start your own startup or have recently started a social business, the Innosuisse Business Creation for Social Entrepreneurs course connects you with experienced startup coaches, trainers and investors.
Time & Location
31. Mai 2022, 08:00 – 05. Juli 2022, 08:00
More about this event
Benefit from individual support that challenges your business model. You will get specific answers to your most important business questions as well as useful tips for the first steps before and after founding. Deepen your knowledge, improve your strategy and guide your young startup towards the path to success.After the course, you will have:
- Hands-on knowledge to develop a profitable and impactful business model
- Professional and personal competences to design, develop and realise your business idea with a special focus on the social impact of your start-up
- A prioritised set of actions to take you to the next step
- A fantastic network of coaches, consultants and participants
- You have founded a startup or are planning to do so in the next 6 to 12 months
- You have developed your business idea or maybe a first draft of your business plan
- Your business idea is a technological, scientific or business model driven innovation that will have a positive impact on society or environment
- You are ready to challenge yourself as an entrepreneur and are willing to invest a significant part of your time (at least 30%) into the project
Please note: The first and last sessions will be held in Zurich and are mandatory to attend in person. The remaining sessions will be held online (see course schedule below).
This course will be held in cooperation with our partner EPFL Innovation Park.